- School Districts
- About Us
- Market Insights
- Get Connected
EFP is a chartered "B Corporation," a designation of distinction for companies that use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. EFP passed rigorous requirements for certification that ensures districts and sponsors of its social commitment. Read more
Why Education Funding Partners?
Most school districts do not have the relationships with corporations necessary to secure multi-year agreements. We bring unique assistance for school administrators who lack the knowledge and resources to find and manage major company sponsorships. Selling school naming rights is a complicated, time-consuming process that requires specialized consultants, valuation analytics, marketing and legal expenses.
Our team has over 100 years of education-related and Fortune 100 experience. We know how to maximize the right sponsorships for the right venues and create a student-friendly sponsorship environment with which public school stakeholders (like parents, teachers, and staff) are comfortable.
Contact Education Funding Partners to learn more about how we can provide school districts a turnkey corporate sponsorship program.
EFP provides unique access to national brands, playing the role of matchmaker with large school districts. We build the bridge between districts that need help and corporations that want to help. Local sponsors and partnerships are not affected. EFP is a chartered "B Corporation," a nonprofit organization representing companies committed to using the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.
- EFP pioneered the concept of corporate sponsorships for public school districts.
- EFP works with Fortune 500 sponsors committed to long-term growth and support.
- EFP's management team brings over 100 years of education, non-profit and Fortunate 100 experience.
- EFP signed a social pledge to keep sponsors out of classrooms and curricula, giving districts final say over brands, messages and locations.
- EFP is 100% commission-based, earning only a percentage of revenue raised and requiring no upfront money from districts.
Global brands supporting local schools.
Bring these features home to your district:
- Sustainable, multi-year sponsorship dollars.
- No startup costs to district.
- Approval of all sponsor brands, messages, locations.
- Complete authority over how money is spent.
- Turnkey service: EFP determines value, finds sponsors, executes plan.
- EFP is paid its percentage only after districts receive their checks.